Saturday 18 June 2016

See What This Pretty NYSC Lady Was Caught Doing With A Cucumber

Sent in by a reader: I met this girl during my NYSC service..She is cool, calm and reserved. She is always indoor and act gently. With lots of stress and persuasion, we dated, although she was a hard nut to crack. She even agreed to date me reluctantly. Her body language is always discouraging. But I still tagged along. We both served in the same northern town. She stayed in a church residence throughout her service year.I went to her lodge on this faithful Saturday evening, So I went straight into her room to drop my laptop bag. Lo and Behold, she was in the room staring at her phone. She was watching a p0r.n movie on her phone, while also inserting a very huge cucumber into her private p@.rt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment