Tuesday 27 September 2016

Daddy From Hell :OMG!Look At What This Man Did To His 3 daughters in Lagos.

A 37-year-old lotto agent, Ajiboye Oluwaseyi, has been arrested by the police in Lagos for allegedly raping his two daughters » who are six years and four years respectively, as well as his 15-year-old step-daughter in the Lekki area of the state.
The Ondo State born Oluwaseyi, who is divorced his wife in December of 2014, was said to have been nabbed on Wednesday, August 19, after the step-daughter decided to report the serial rape to a neighbour after she and the other children had been repeatedly
defiled by their father » .
The neighbour reportedly informed the girls' mother who exposed Oluwaseyi's acts by reporting the sexual abuse of her daughters to the Lagos State Domestic and Sexual Violence Response Team (DSVRT), a non-governmental organisation and they in turn took up the case by involving the police.
To ascertain what the girl said, the three of them were taken for a medical examination which showed that the girls had been raped several times.
The distraught mother who spoke with newsmen, revealed she had to give up on her marriage to save her own life due to the threat her ex-husband posed.
“We were staying together in the Lekki Phase 1 area. My 15-year-old daughter, whom I had for another man, and the two daughters I had for Oluwaseyi were living with us until December.
We had a quarrel and Oluwaseyi threatened to kill me. He sent me out. Family members, including his father, appealed to him to reconcile with me, but he refused. He also refused to allow me to see my daughters.
When I heard about the rape, I confronted him on the matter. He boasted that nothing would happen to him. He broke bottles, and said he would kill me.
Later on when I sat my first daughter down, she confessed to me that she was truly raped, and that it had occurred on several occasions. That was why I took the matter to the government, so that they would help me to check Oluwaseyi’s excesses.”
The state DSVRT, omestic and Sexual Violence Response Team, provided medical attention, through the Mirabel Centre, to the three girls, and ensured that the police got the suspect arrested.

0 comments:

Post a Comment