Monday 27 March 2017

This is the Whatsapp chat between Thin Tall Tony and his wife after he got evicted on BBNaija

Tony: Babe. Wifey: Tony. Tony: My love Wifey: Really? That’s what you’re going to say? Tony: Haba it’s been a long time. Wifey: Yeah, two long months. Tony: How are you? Wifey: I’m okay. How else do you think I am? Tony: I know. I missed you too. Wifey: Silence. Tony: Bobo and Princess nko? Wifey: They’re asleep. Tony: I’ve really missed you guys. Wifey: When did you actually miss us? Tony: What do you mean? Wifey: I’m just asking ni. When did you miss us, was it when Bisola gave you head or when you were chasing Tboss? Tony: Ahan, but you know it was a game na! Wifey: Tony please please. What kind of dirty game? Tony: Honest babe. Shebi you saw when I was talking to Ebuka. None of it meant anything. Wifey: Easy for you to say. The whole world saw you deny your family for this game of yours. You said all your family members are dead. Tony: Ehn I just said that… Wifey: Let me talk Tony! I’m the one that had to suffer all the insults from viewers. My friends whisper around me now. I know they talk about the rubbish husband I have that went to disgrace himself on Big Brother. Tony: Wait… Wifey: Did you wait before stripping yourself naked the very first week? People were even pitying you at that point sef. Until you and Bisola started kissing. That was a game too abi? Tony: It was my strategy… Wifey: To win 25million abi? Oya where’s the money. Show me the money na. Tony: But babe you know how these things go… Wifey: Yes I know how it goes. When you’re around women the first thing you do is deny your family. Remember how I caught you with that actress? Your excuse was that you were rehearsing with her. This one you were doing on satellite tv, that one is rehearsal too abi? Tony: True to God babe, the whole time I was in there, it was my family I was thinking of o! Wifey: Tony it’s thunder that will fire that your mouth. ‘Bisola I want to knack you this night without condom…’ Shebi it’s your family that was on your mind when you said that? Tony: Honestly I don’t even remember I said that. You know we were drinking and that just came out. Wifey: Yeah whatever. Tony: You don’t believe me? Sincerely it was part of my plan to win… Wifey: But did you win? They offered you one million naira to quit. You refused. Tony: It doesn’t matter that I didn’t win the actual prize money. My appearance alone will open doors. Wifey: It needs to open doors to a new house. Me I can’t live in this compound anymore. Even our neighbour’s daughter calls you T-T Trash. Tony: Ah darling, slow down. We can’t move just yet. You know I’ve been away since January and I’m only coming home with the Pay Porte clothes I was given. When they make me ambassador… Wifey: So all the embarrassment you gave me was for jeans and T-shirt. Chai, I have suffered o! Tony: Babe just relax. I can fix this. Just let me get home tomorrow. Okay? Wifey: Be coming, or did I say you should not come? Just stop over your mothers house and pick the children. I’m going for a beauty pageant. Tony: Babe babe listen. You’re a wife and mother . You can’t go and be exposing your marital body anywhere. Wifey: Well that’s rich coming from you. Tony: See I’m still your husband. Wifey: Define husband. Tony: Why are you fighting me? Wifey: You think I have strength to fight? Abeg I dey go sleep. Tony: Baby let’s sort this out now. I don’t want things to be weird when I get home. Wifey: Oh things are already weird. Just check Twitter and see what people are saying about you. About us. Some even abuse me for supporting you still. Tony: Don’t worry all will be well when I get there. Wifey: Na so. Tony: Wetin that one come mean now?! Tony: Babe. Tony: Are you still there? Tony: Hi. Tony: I love you babe. Tony: I’ll see you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment