Saturday 25 March 2017

Big Brother Naija TTT denies being intimate with Bisola, says they have 'real talk' under the covers TTT has denied leading Bisola on or receiving a blow job from her, says they only talked whenever they went under the covers.

On Saturday, February 18, 2017, after the weekly house party, TTT and Bisola spent time under the covers in an intimate position that started a conversation on Twitter. In an interview with Pulse Nigeria, the former Big Brother Naija housemate who is married, but was romantically involved with Bisola, denied receiving a blow job from her or leading her on. "I wouldn't say I led her on. You know there is this thing with people, once you see a guy close to a lady you automatically think that there's something going on," he said.
According to him, he often had just conversations with Bisola whenever they went under the covers. "Most of the times Bisola and I went under the covers, we were not allowed to take off our mic, but we did. Took it off and that's when we will talk; like real talk," he explained. "She told me a whole lot of stuff about herself. One thing I want to lay straight is, she never knew I was married."Explaining that Bisola simply had a lot of confidence in him, TTT said, "She shared a whole lot of experiences; how she struggles as a single mom, leaving her daughter and coming to this place, how it was difficult for her and all that." "So, definitely, we built that bond. There was this day we were under the covers and I just removed the covers and I said 'let's not just die here.' Because staying under the covers all the time probably was sending out the wrong signals already," he added. Explaining what he meant when he said what he shared with her wasn't real, TTT said, "on stage when I did say that what Bisola and I had wasn't real - as soon as I left the doors my game had ended, I wasn't playing anymore." On what kept him going, the married TTT and proud father of two said, "Each time or before I went to bed, I always went to the part where my clothes were. I have pictures of my kids that I look at every night and bring me back to the reality, not to forget why I'm there in the first place." On Sunday, March 19, 2017, TTT became the sixth housemate to officially leave the Big Brother Naija house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment